Monday, December 28, 2020

Wrapping up the short film

Hi, blog! This is the last blog of December! In this blog, I will be looking back on my journey of the short film and reflecting on what we did. This process wasn't easy. But it was fun. It was a lot of work but we managed to get it done. Since last year I've grown as a filmmaker in many ways and I'm happy about that. My partner and I were able to create a short 5-minute film to our liking! Reflecting on everything, there was a lot of hard parts. The planning phase and the editing was the hardest for me. The planning was hard because we had no idea what we wanted to do. I'm glad we were able to settle and be able to make a great short film. The editing phase was hard for me because of the constant technical problems. Being worried about whether your computer was going to run into problems was very stressful. However, I'm glad it only happened once because we were able to get it fixed and finish our film. The hard parts of creating the short film did make it very stressful but the easy parts also made it fun. The easy and fun part of the film creation was the filming itself. Directing and being an actor was fun and I'm glad we were able to bring our idea to life. Looking back I'm happy with what my partner and I created. In my opinion, I think the short film is good and I'm glad we made it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment