Thursday, January 7, 2021

Creating our postcard

 Hi, blog! In this blog, I will be explaining the process that my partner and I went through to create the postcard. However, the first thing that we did was split the workload. Before deciding this my partner and I started a call on the communication service "Discord". We started streaming our screens and got ready to work. After some discussion, my partner and I decided that I would do most of the postcard and he'd focus on creating a new logo for our movie. When creating the new logo for the movie we needed a photo editing software. None of us had photoshop, so we decided to use a website called Photopea. It mimics all of the functions of photoshop and works perfectly for our needs. We decided to put a gradient background to represent sunshine, and we used a specific font to be bold and adventurous. To create the postcard we used a website called Canva. It is an editing software that allows you to create various things such as posters and postcards. They offer various different templates for your specific needs. We ended up using a Canada travel template. It was calm, nice, and effective for our needs. We added our title, social media, and film release dates to it. We also chose two photos that best fit the feel of our movie. Another thing we added was a QR code that takes you to our website. When we finished with the postcard, we looked it over to see if it was good, and we were satisfied.



No comments:

Post a Comment