Sunday, December 27, 2020

Finishing up the editing

 Hi, blog! In this blog, I will be talking about how my partner and I finished up editing our short film. This didn't take too long but it was eventful. After the trouble we went through last time we tried to edit we had to get it done now. First, we had to recover everything we lost the day before. We imported all of the files again and started editing. While doing that I noticed that we were missing a scene. This scene was the beginning of me in the closet. My partner and I just decided to leave it out and work around it and that ended up working for us. A problem that we ran into while editing was the time. Our film was severely over the limit. 2minutes and 30 seconds to be exact. We had about 7:30 worth of film and we needed it to be at 5 minutes. As a result, we had to cut all of the shots we didn't need. After that, our video software stopped working. My partner and I didn't know what to do because we wanted to see each other's screen but we met a compromise. We ended up using Facetime for iPhone. After that, we were able to finish editing. We ended up making the video around the time limit.


No comments:

Post a Comment