Saturday, December 26, 2020

Errors we ran through while editing

 Hey, blog! In this blog, I will be talking about the problems my partner and I ran through while editing. Everything was going well for about 25 minutes. I was cutting all the shots, moving them to the timeline, and editing the movie. Then everything went bad from there. My computer started glitching and there was nothing I could do about it. While I was editing pixels started to randomly pop up on my screen. It got to the point where I couldn't see the video I was editing and I just had to wait. Then even more things started happening. My wifi went out. So that meant that my call with my partner dropped and I couldn't talk to him over discord. I had to go on my phone and facetime him to tell him what happened. So after that, I tried to troubleshoot the wifi problem on my computer and even more went worse. My computer froze. That meant we lost everything and we had everything gone. I tried to restart my computer but it wouldn't work. I ended up getting very upset and I had to take a break. My partner and I decided to just wait until the next day to start editing again and to let the computer have some time. We lost a lot of time, but we ended up getting some of the work back. 


No comments:

Post a Comment