Wednesday, December 23, 2020

My final day filming

 Hey, blog! In this blog, I will explain the final part of the filming process. This took place on Sunday, and it took us about 3 hours to finish everything. That day was a better filming day for us. The weather was clear, no traffic, and the place where we needed to film was empty. The first thing we did was film the dialogue we started filming on Friday. This took a while because I kept forgetting my lines but eventually we got it done. The next thing we did was the box thing. In this scene, I open the treasure box and inspect all of its contents. We also had to redo it a couple of times because there was bad background noise. After that, we started to film the outdoor scenes. The first outdoor shot we filmed was me leaving the house. My partner has a tortoise that kept getting in the way but we just improvised and made me jump over it in the shot. The next shot we filmed was of me riding a bike to a nearby tree and reading a clue. This shot took a couple tries because it was windy and I did forget some lines. After that, we walked to the nearby lake and filmed the lake scene. This shot also took a couple of tries because of the wind, but we eventually got through it. After that, we went back to the house and retook the shots we needed to. We finally finished after three days of filming, and we were very happy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment