Tuesday, December 22, 2020

The reason why we couldn't film on the second day

 Hey, blog! In this blog, I will be explaining why my partner and I couldn't film the weekend after the first filming date. After school on Friday, I was able to bike to my partner's house after school and try to get all the work done that day but we ran into a big problem. That problem was rain. Most of the shots left required us to film outside, and we wouldn't be able to film while it was raining. We decided to wait for a while, but we realized the rain wouldn't stop any soon. My partner and I decided to just figure out a new date to film. After discussing for about an hour, we realized we needed to film soon. The date me and my partner decided on was the Sunday of that week. My partner had plans already on Saturday so we figured Sunday would be the next best thing. After that, my partner and I remembered there were a couple shots we could've done inside. The first shot we decided to do was a shot of me walking down the stairs. After that, we got a shot of me walking down the hallway to the kitchen. The lighting was fairly dim, but we managed to fix it with a small ring light. After that, we filmed some parts of the dialogue in the kitchen. After we finished there still was some time left so my partner and I just planned what we would film on Sunday. We marked all of the shots left on the storyboard and screenplay and I left after that. There were some shots that we forgot about but we just decided we can finish that on Sunday. Even though not filming everything that day was annoying, it still allowed us to get some work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment