Sunday, November 29, 2020

Preparation for filming

 Hey, blog! Today I will explain what I did during Thanksgiving break. My partner and I decided that we will film next Saturday. We needed to prepare more for the film, and that's what we did this week. I went to Roscoe's house during the weekend, and we started to prepare. The first thing we did was get the props. We got some old paper from a book and ripped them out for the box. After that, we got the sticky notes and placed them along with the paper. The next thing we got was the box. We didn't know exactly what type of box we wanted so we went searching. We ended up deciding between two different options. The first option was a beat-up, broken box in my partner's garage. It would fit the description of what we needed but anything that would be put in it would break the box. The second option was to beat up one of my partner's vintage shoe box. We decided to pick this option because it would be more convenient for us and it will be able to fit everything in it. The next thing we did was find the shoes. We ended up finding some beat-up shoes in my partner's closet and we diced to use them. The last thing we did was see if the bike was ready to ride on and it was. We rode to all of the locations in case anything would detour our filming process and everything was fine. After that, we went back home and now we are ready to start filming.

The lake we are going to film at^

No comments:

Post a Comment