Friday, November 27, 2020

The first day of the Marketing campaign journey

 Hi, blog! Today I will be explaining the first day of my marketing journey. This process took me about 2 days and it was very time-consuming. To start off, the first thing I did was talk with my partner about how we would split the workload. We decided we would split the workload 50/50. Even though my partner had te higher workload last project, we decided for this project it would be better to split it. The weight would be too much on me and I most likely would not be able to finish everything.
I would do the website and he would create all of the social media accounts. At first, I thought the website would take a very small amount of time, but I was wrong. I've created websites before, for personal or school use, so I figured that this would be fairly easy. The reason why I had trouble creating this website was that this was the first time I used the Wix website creator. Since this was the first time I used this website creator, I didn't know where anything was or how to control it. To make matters even worse, my computer was very slow. Everything I clicked was delayed by a couple of seconds and then would take multiple seconds on end to load. This continued for about an hour until I decided to switch computers. As soon as I switched computers everything started to run smoother. For the rest of the day, I started to shape the website in Roscoes and I's image. At first, we didn't know what theme we wanted to use, but we ended up choosing a dark theme. The reason why we decided to use this theme is that it gives a calm but, mystery type feel.  After deciding the theme we agreed on fixing the rest of the website the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment