Saturday, November 28, 2020

Second day of our marketing campaign

 Hi, blog! Today I will be explaining what I did on the second day of building my website. This time the process went a little smoother. The first thing I did was hop onto a zoom call with Roscoe and I shared my screen. We discussed how we wanted to shape the website to our own liking. After a couple minutes, I was ready to complete the website. The first thing I did was create all of the tabs. The first tab I created was the homepage. This is the first thing people see so I made sure it popped out and drew attention. The second tab I created was the synopsis. This is where the page visitor could find out what our movie was truly about. Then I put when our film is going to come out and the reviews. This allows the reader to find out when they can watch our film and what other watchers feel about it. The next thing I did was creating a tab for our Social media accounts. I put the icons for Youtube, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook and with a click of a button, it will take you to the respective page. The next thing I did was create a tab for what film festival our movie could premiere at. I put the Fort Lauderdale Film Festival because it's the closest to the School. The next tab I created was the cast/crew. This contained Roscoe, his father, and I. So far, I am satisfied with the website but I think there could be a little bit more personality on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment