Sunday, November 15, 2020

Storyboard for short film

 Hey, blog! Today I will be telling you the process I went through to make the storyboard. The way we started was by going over the screenplay. Since everything is done over the web we had a zoom call reading over it and we decided how we were going to do the storyboard. Since I'm not as good at drawing as Roscoe, we decided to split the storyboard. Roscoe had 8 pages to do while I had 3. The reason why I only did 3 besides my drawing skills, was that I did the previous blog. When the work was assigned, Roscoe and I originally decided that I would do the planning blog and he would do the storyboard. We thought that it would be an equal load but the planning blog was fairly short so I decided to help Roscoe with the large workload. Even though I had a little bit of the load, it was very tedious to do. Since my printer broke last year, I never had the chance to get a new one. That affected me a lot on this project. What I ended up doing was drawing each storyboard on a piece of blank paper. I used a sharpie and drew everything like it was on the template. After that, I first got a pen and drew all the pictures. After that, I wrote all of the captions in. It took about 30 minutes to complete each page. When I finished I sent all of the pictures to Roscoe. When he got them he uploaded them all to his computer, made a google slide, and sent it to me. Overall this project was tedious to do but we got it done and that's what counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment