Friday, January 8, 2021

Final revisions and publishing.

 Hey, blog! In this blog, I will be talking about the final revisions my partner and I made for our short movie. We mostly proofread everything to see if we did anything wrong, re-editing and publishing all of our work. We decided to FaceTime to do the work because it would be easier and it later helped out later on. The first thing we did was proofreading. We checked our website to make sure there were no errors on the pages and it mostly came out alright. We only just changed the home picture becuase it was a stock photo. The next thing we did was re-edit the movie. When we were rewatching our short film we noticed something. Two shots were out of order. Even though we were shocked, we went to fix that right away. I launched HitFilm, opened the saved file, and changed the error. The next thing we did was publish the movie. We checked the film over again one more time to make sure there wasn't any errors, then submitted. While processing the film something went wrong. My Wifi went off and it lost connection to youtube. I told my partner over facetime and he was able to help me fix everything. Once my Wifi went back up I was able to submit the project and we were happy. The last thing we have to do is the CR and we are done with the short film project. 



No comments:

Post a Comment