Friday, October 16, 2020

Short Film vs. Feature Length Film

Hi, blog, I will be comparing the two films 9 in this blog. One is a short film, and the other is a feature film. To start off I will be listing the qualities that the short film has and the feature film doesn't. One thing that the short film has that the main film doesn't is good pacing. Everything moves smoothly and the film is completed in 7 minutes. Another thing the short film has different from the feature film is the plot. The short film has no real plot and is just the cat beast chasing 5 and 9. Now ill be listing the things the feature film has but the short film doesn't. The main thing that the feature film has is dialogue. All of the different ragdolls have voice actors and significant dialogue. In the short film, nobody speaks. Also like I said before, the movie has a full-on plot. There are also more characters and villains. There are about 6 robot villans and 9 protagonist ragdolls. I personally liked the short film more than the movie. I didn't like the writing or the pacing in the movie, and everything was just executed better in the short film. Another thing that I preferred more in the short film was the use of no dialogue. I felt that the film was just fine without the ragdolls talking because you could understand their expressions. I also thought I was also cooler because it made me think and wonder why they weren't able to talk. They both were alright films in their own aspects but the short film was just better.


No comments:

Post a Comment