Friday, April 17, 2020

Final Blogs: The movie


      This is my final project, the movie. This is the project that took the most time and effort to work on. For this project, Zeke and I decided to team up with our old group again because we wanted to perfect this movie. We made the first two minutes of a thriller movie. The reason why we chose this was that we wanted to make an interesting and suspense-filled film. We all liked the concept of making a thriller so we agreed on it. The plot we decided to do was this: The main character finds themselves involved in some dangerous business and goes on trying to escape their captures and keep themselves from life in a cell". It worked perfectly with our genre and we were able to create the perfect movie.
      By the end of this project, I can say I have improved all of my skills. At the beginning of the year, I was new to everything and I barely knew how to use a camera. Now I can make use of the environment, film in tight spaces, and even edit on different editing software. This journey has been exciting and I'm glad I had the opportunity to take this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment