Friday, April 17, 2020

Final blog: Looking back at the commericial



Looking back at my commercial, a lot has changed since then. At the beginning of the year, I barely knew anything. I didn't know how to film using a camera, I didn't know how to set a tripod up, and I didn't even know how what a mis-en scene was. All of that was fairly new to me and this project helped prepare me for more that was to come in the future of this class. We came up with the idea for Nike because of our liking of shoes. For this project, I did mostly the editing and the filming. I didn't know how to do it that well but I ended up getting better as time passed on.
        When making this commercial I also teamed up with a great group of people. Paige, Roscoe, Zeke, and I all thought we would make a perfect team. With time we were eventually right with that assumption, but in this project, we weren't. I felt like for this project we had the most divided group. We'd argue over little things and we had trouble getting work done, however, we did submit everything on time and we got over all the drama eventually.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment