Friday, April 17, 2020

Final blogs: Looking back at my music video



This is the music video. It is portraying the song "Hey There Delilah". This was the second project we had to do this year and my skills were getting better. The music video is about two lovers in a long-distance relationship. The reason why we chose this song is because of the many opportunities we had with it. There was many places we could've filmed it but, since the song took place in New York we decided to film at Young Circle. It looked similar to Central Park, so we had to take the opportunity to film there.
The thing I did the most this project was filming. The reason why I did more filming is that I changed groups. My last group ended up splitting and Zeke and I decided to partner with Peter. He was really good at editing so I decided to film. We also ended up not using the school camera because it was dead but I was lucky enough to have enough charge on my phone to film. It was smooth and reliable and I was able to get the shots done perfectly. I couldn't focus on my editing skills that much in this project but it all-around turned out great.

No comments:

Post a Comment