Thursday, February 20, 2020

Filming blog: Why we didn't film

   In this blog, I am going to explain why I wasn't able to film. In the past week, I was in Boston, Massachusets with one of my media studies partners, Zeke. I was there because I had a very important debate tournament. The debate tournament was at Havard University and it was on a universal basic income. I stayed in Boston from 2/13 - 2/18 so there was no way I could film that weekend. I did have the storyboard blog due on the 13th, and I ended up finishing it when I was in the hotel. It was pretty much a rough draft of how our film will end up when we finishing filming and editing. It included all the camera angles, titles, and scenes. When I got back, our group decided that we will start filming this weekend.
    The reason why our group is going to start filming now is that we have so much more to do. We also want to finish filming early so we can perfect our film. It's also best for me too because I know the most about editing so filming early can allow me to have more time to improve the quality of our movie. Another thing that I think will help his movie become perfect is the parents. They have many resources that will help with lighting and they will be providing us with the vehicles. Without them, we wouldn't be able to even make this movie. I am very thankful for them. We will also still be filming at Paige's because we all feel like its the safest thing for us. I also like filming there because her house is close to mine and that's very convenient for me and my parents. I also feel like the filming process will be easy because we have all the equipment we need. We got a tripod, a camera, and multiple people who are willing to help film for us.
 Me and Zeke in Boston

No comments:

Post a Comment