Monday, February 24, 2020

Filming blog: Starting to Film

           In this blog, I am going to tell you how my first day of filming went. We filmed on Saturday the 22nd. Like I said in the last blog, we filmed at Paige's house. Right when I got to Paige's we started filming. The first thing we did was filming Zeke walking to the end of the street. At first I was the person who held the storyboard and told everyone what to do. But later on, I was the person who was filming. I acted as the "director" of the movie because I was helping everyone to film the movie. Time to time while filming the walking scenes we had to re-shoot some scenes because some times we messed up. After we finished up the walking scenes, It was my turn to be in the scenes.
           When I finished filming the last scene without me in it, we went and got Zeke's dad who was waiting with the truck. The first scene we filmed with the truck was with his dad driving behind the wheel and I had to film his arms on the steering wheel. Then we did some tracking shots, handheld shots, and pans. After that we had to film the kidnapping scene. I gave Paige the camera, we got the bat and Roscoe and I got in the car. We had to redo the kidnapping scene only once, which was really good for us because we had more time to film the interrogation scene. All I did was fake hit Zeke with the prop bat and threw him in back of the truck. After that we were done filming with the truck and we did the interrogation scene. At first, the room we were in was very bright and we needed a dark room, so we hung up curtains over the window and that problem was solved. However we re shot this scene many times. Me and Roscoe did not know how to tie a rope so we kept on having to redo the scene because we kept messing up. Eventually we tied Zeke up and we finished filming the interrogation scene and we finished for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment