Sunday, October 6, 2019

First AICE Media Studies blog

          Hello, my name is Elijah. I am 14 years old, Haitian and I was born and raised in Florida. I like to bike, play video games and hang out with friends. I currently attend Fort Lauderdale High School and I am a freshman. I'm a very likable, nice, and funny person.
          Like I said before, I like many things. I bike and I pretty much do BMX. I have this type of bike called an SE bike. It comes in many different versions and my bike has 29" wheels. Its made to wheelie and do tricks, so its a really fun thing I do with my friends in my free time. I used play video games a lot but now I usually bike more. Some of my favorite games are GTA V, NBA 2K, Call of Duty and Super Smash Brothers. I don't like to be rushed and to wait on something or something. I know it may seem hypocritical but trust me its not. I also like a lot of Caribbean food.
          I take 7 classes in my school plus a free period. My first class is chemistry. Many people think its hard but I find it fairly easy. My second class is study hall. I get to do work in that class. My third class is General paper. Its an English and writing class. My fourth class is Global prospectives. We learn about different viewpoints on different topics. My fifth class is Debate and we debate over specific topics in that class. My sixth class is Media studies. We learn about movies and how to make them. My seventh class is Comm tech. We learn about photoshop. My eighth class is Algebra 2. I think its pretty hard. And that's all about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment