Friday, October 25, 2019

Filming blog

           When we filmed I did many things. I filmed some parts of our commercial, went into the commercial, and helped my friend film some of his commercials. So the first thing I did was get all the camera things set up. Since Paige signed the sheet for all the camera equipment I went and set everything up. We first went to the track field where we found a spot with some shade and good lighting. I took out everything with them and we set up the tripod on the corner of the field in the grass. But we ran into a little setback. We forgot some of the shoes. However, we did end up managing to finish most of the commercial.
     After we realized we didn't bring some of the shoes we went and used our friend's pair of the same shoes. In the first shot, I shot a few clips of Zeke running in his Nike Air Max 270's. But again we had a little setback. Our camera was super zoomed in. Eventually, we ended up figuring out how to zoom out and we continued filming our commercial. Since the first couple of shots were good we also got a few other shots in my shoes. They put the camera on the floor and recorded me running into the frame. Then after that, our friend Peter needed us to record some shots for him and we did. I recorded an over the shoulder shot for him. Then we finally packed everything up and went to film the second part of our commercial.
     Since this part of the commercial was fashion, we decided to film on the building 5 stairs. Since we didn't have the Air force 1's and the Jordans we decided to change up the fashion part of the commercial. We changed the shot of just the shoes on the steps to a more competitive scene. Since Paige was wearing vans we decided to make a part of the commercial with the vans in it. We made Paige stand in the middle of the staircase, made Zeke slide down the railing and kick her shoes and I got a close up of the Nike shoes. After that, we went back to class, got an sd card reader and dumped all the footage onto the computer. When we finished I got the sign-in sheet and returned the sd card reader. Paige returned all the camera equipment and the class ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment